Z-Mag by ATP Science has a combination of ingredients that helps to support muscle relaxation, healthy sleeping patterns as well as enhance immunity. Getting essential amino acids through a balanced diet is important, and our body needs vitamins and minerals for optimal health.
One of the most abundant minerals in the human body is magnesium. This mineral plays an essential role in the body and brain. Magnesium is involved in many biochemical reactions, and around 60% of it is found in the bones.
If you are an athlete or someone that exercises more than the average person, you might find you will use more essential nutrients, then the average non-exerciser. If you are eating a healthy and balanced diet, your vitamins and minerals should be replenished. However, sometimes the body might miss out on certain minerals.
ATP Science crafted Z-Mag with a combination of ingredients designed to replenish those store. Z-Mag has many benefits to the body, including maintaining healthy sleeping patterns, promoting immunity and relieving muscle tension.
When you have Z-Mag by ATP Science, you’ll:
- Support and promote energy level
- Enhance body energy reserves
- Promote bone health
- Support bone mineralisation
- Maintain cardiovascular system health
- Support heart health
- Promote artery health
- Enhance immunity
- Support the immune system to fight illness
- Relieve muscle cramps
- Promote healthy muscle relaxation
- Decrease muscle pain
- Reduce muscle tiredness
- Enhance muscle performance
- Assist mind relaxation
- Decrease excess nervous energy
- Support cognitive mental function
- Maintain general mental health
- Support nervous system health and function
- Reduce sleeplessness
- Promote healthy sleep patterns
- Increase quality and deep sleep
When it comes to a product that will help you relax sore muscles, reduce sleeplessness and promote energy levels, look no further than Z-Mag by ATP Science. This supplement is 100% vegan and GMO-free.
Each Tablet of Z-Mag by ATP Science has:
- 3.13mg of High selenium yeast
- 647.25mg of Magnesium citrate
- 25mg of Taurine
- 19.23mg of Zinc gluconate
Warning: This medicine may not be right for you. Read the warning before purchase. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamins and minerals should not replace a balanced diet.