Optimum Nutrition Glutamine
Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the body, comprising more than 60% of the free amino acid pool in skeletal muscle and greater than 20% of total circulating amino acids. Supplemental L-Glutamine may help reduce muscle soreness and rebuild muscle tissue.
Glutamine is depleted in specific situations, as the name implies, and there are three main periods when replenishment might help an individual:
- During times of illness or stress
- When you're dealing with gastrointestinal problems,
glutamine supplementation during these three phases can help reduce the negative effects of stress and illness, keeping you healthy, and glutamine can also help rebuild and repair a damaged stomach lining.
Taking glutamine after a workout may help to speed up the recovery of glutamine levels, allowing for better protein synthesis.
Beyond The Basics
- Made with Pure L-Glutamine
- Unflavored Versatility
- Add to Protein & MRP Shakes
- Mixes Easily with a Spoon
- Wide Variety of Available Sizes
- Supports Muscle Recovery Efforts