You’ve just finished an intense workout and now it’s time to reboot and refuel. Nothing is going to get the job done faster than a quality whey isolate protein powder. Gold Standard 100% Isolate by Optimum Nutrition is what you need.
This protein powder holds nothing back and gives you pure protein that your body can count on time and time again.
This particular protein powder undergoes the highest level of filtration processes to help strip out anything you don’t need and give you the fasting digesting amino acids you could put into your body so they kick-start the repair and recovery process almost instantly.
When you use Gold Standard 100% Isolate by Optimum Nutrition, you’re going to:
- Experience rapid rates of recovery allowing you to hit the gym faster
- See improved strength gains thanks to the rebuilding of damaged muscle tissues and the building of new muscle tissues
- Say goodbye to the bloating that you may have witnessed with other protein powders
- Keep your diet nice and lean – no carbs or fat here – just straight protein to support your efforts
- Instantly put a halt on catabolism. When catabolism strikes, you’re one step away from losing lean muscle mass.
- Get a protein shake that is quick and convenient to use.
Gold Standard 100% Isolate by Optimum Nutrition is the preferred protein powder by many elite level athletes because it mixes easily in just a shaker cup and is completely pure, giving your body precisely what you need to see your results come to life.
With many protein powders out there filled with so many fillers and byproducts, it’s exciting to see one that’s so pure and natural.
In every serving of Gold Standard 100% Isolate by Optimum Nutrition, you’ll get:
- 106 calories, which clearly indicates the purity of this protein powder. When you see powders bumping it up to the 125-140 calorie range, you know there’s a lot of unwanted fat or carbs.
- 25 grams of pure protein – a perfect amount for your muscles after a hard session is completed
- Just one gram of sugar and no added fats
- Low sodium content at just 80 mg per serving.
Using a protein power immediately after your workout session can make or break your results, but it’s critical that you have the right protein powder on hand. Nothing short of a quality whey isolate will do, so get Gold Standard 100% Isolate by Optimum Nutrition on your side.