MAX’S BetaPump COMPOUND X is now stronger than ever! We've loaded this new SUPER-PUMP formula with a MASSIVE 5 GRAMS of Citrulline, PLUS Betaine and Agmatine - for VEIN BURSTING PUMPS! But that's not all..... You've also get plenty of Caffeine for energy, heaps of Beta Alanine and Potassium Citrate to buffer lactate, and our potent Focus and Cognition Complex to keep your mind in the game! It all adds up to the best MAX'S Pre-Workout yet!
COMPOUND X IS OUR AWESOME "NEXT-LEVEL" PRE-WORKOUT. IT SUPPORTS THE 3 MOST IMPORTANT ASPECTS OF A GREAT WORKOUT:
- FOCUS & COGNITION
Maximising these 3 components will help stimulate your body for maximum results in every workout. Compound X is designed to be taken before training and will take about 15 - 20 minutes to start boosting Energy, Blood Flow and Cognition. This boost will help maintain a higher level of performance for around 60 - 90 minutes to help maximise workout intensity. MAX'S Compound X contains:
Vasodilation and Pump Complex
- L-Citrulline – is an amino acid that is a potent precursor to endogenous L-Arginine which is a key substrate of Nitric Oxide Synthase. Taking L-Citrulline increases Nitric Oxide (NO) which help vaso dilate or open up blood vessels, increasing blood flow to allow more energy substrates into working muscles. Studies have demonstrated L-Citrulline can improve anaerobic power (lifting weights) significantly (up to 15%).
- Betaine Anhydrous - has been shown to help maintain cell hydration, allowing muscles to work more efficiently and increase muscle pump. It has also been shown in studies to help increase muscle size and power with sustained use.
- Agmatine Sulfate - is also a strong Vasodilator, helping to increase blood flow and muscle pump. It binds with receptors on the wall of blood vessels, stimulating the production of NO resulting in vasodilation. It is also a neurotransmitter and neuromodulator. For athletes it has the very beneficial effect of reducing the perception of pain and discomfort, allowing them to push past normal thresholds to achieve better results.
Energy, Power & Lactic Acid Buffering Complex
- Beta-Alanine - is a precursor to Carnosine. In muscle, Carnosine buffers acidity (lactic acid and hydrogen ions) from anaerobic contraction to allow your muscles to continue working harder, longer, and with intense force – which triggers maximum training response for accelerated gains.
- Potassium Citrate - As acidity in muscles and blood rises during intense exercise, performance drops. Potassium Citrate is an alkalising agent that helps maintain proper blood and cellular pH levels during intense exercise which can help trainers maintain strength and power longer.
- Caffeine Anhydrous – The benefits of caffeine are well studied in area of sports performance. It has been shown to increase strength, power, and endurance in athletes. It also increases fatty acid metabolism, and reduces the feeling of fatigue associated with hard training.
- Green Tea Extract - contains the Catechin EGCG. This compound has been shown in studies to increase fat oxidation in exercise leading to increased sustained energy and reduction in adipose tissue.
- Guarana Extract - is a natural source of caffeine and also two other energy producing compounds - theobromine and theophylline. Studies show Guarana can assist with energy production, mood, focus and digestion.
- Astragin Extract - is a natural plant combination of astragalus and ginseng. Astragin helps the body absorb nutrients more effectively, helping to increase the potency of nutrients in COMPOUND X
- Naringin - is a citrus flavonoid that has been shown in studies to significantly increase exercise performance and power output.
Cognition & Focus Complex
- L-Tyrosine is the precursor to several powerful neurotransmitters including epinephrine (adrenaline), norepinephrine (noradrenaline), and dopamine – fantastic for helping boost cognition and focus.
- Alpha GPC (Alpha-glycerophosphocholine) is a cholinergic compound that is widely used for its cognitive-promoting properties. It has also been shown to increase HGH release and to enhance power output in athletes.
- Niacinamide - has a vital neuroprotective role and helps maintain optimal brain function. It is also a major precursor to NAD (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide), a key energy producing compound in all cells.