Plant-Based Protein by Nature’s Best is an organic plant-based protein powder containing the purest ingredients free of anything artificial.
The added rice protein in this supplement will give your body high-quality protein, amino acids and vitamin B and E as well as gut-loving fibre. Rice protein is also known for its hypo-allergic properties and quick absorption and digestion.
The pea protein, which is also part of this formula, is rich in iron and great for building muscle, especially when added with a resistance training program. Pea protein will also help you feel fuller for longer, which can also support your body composition goals.
When you have Plant-Based Protein by Nature’s Best, you’ll:
- Absorb all the goodness of this protein powder faster than usual as the combination of rice and pea protein is of easy digestion.
- Support body composition goals by providing your body with the right nutrients; each serve has 20g of protein and low carb and fats.
- Support excellent amino profile as it combines unique protein sources to help produce a full profile of essential amino acids, which the body can’t produce on its own.
- Support muscle recovery due to the full profile of essential amino acids, which is crucial for full recovery and growth.
- Feel fuller for longer as pea protein is as effective as dairy-based protein when it comes to promoting fullness.
Nature’s Best has made sure to formulate a vegan protein powder with the highest quality ingredients, so you can enjoy a product that is not only pure but also good for you and your health. Made with simple ingredients, Plant-Based Protein is tasty and pure, which will help you fuel your performance.
Each serving (28g) of Plant-Based Protein by Nature’s Best contains:
- 105 calories and 20g of protein
- 1.5g of total fat and only 0.5g is saturated
- 2g of carbohydrates and zero sugars
- No gluten, dairy soy, or anything artificial
Warning: This product is not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and an appropriate training or exercise program. Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women: Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.