Max's Pancakes offer a muscle-building taste sensation. The simple, delicious way to pack on slabs of lean, hard muscle. Just add water or milk, shake and cook. Max's Pancakes deliver a 50:50 ratio of protein to carbs with a whopping 40g of high quality protein per serve. These high protein pancakes provides an awesome tasting breakfast or the perfect muscle-building snack.
Max's High Protein Pancakes Directions:
Add 100g (7 heaped dessert spoons) to 140ml water or 160ml of low fat milk to a shaker and shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Allow to stand for 2 minutes. Pour pancake mixture into a lightly greased low heat pan and cook until golden brown. Flip over and cook until golden brown. Makes 4 high protein pancakes.
Key Features of Max's Pancakes:
- Max's High Protein Pancakes
- 40g protein per serve
- Over 40g carbohydrates per serve
- Delicious muscle-building breakfast or snack
- Makes 3 serves per packet
Max's High Protein Pancakes may be used to:
Increase lean muscle mass; Provide a muscle-building breakfast or snack.
Max's High Protein Pancakes are great for:
- Weight trainers
- Any trainers who find it difficult to gain weight;
- Young, skinny trainers who find it hard to put on weight;
- Individuals who are naturally skinny and want to add some kilos to their physique.
Warnings: This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with a nutritious diet and with an appropriate physical training or exercise program. This food is not suitable for children under the age of 15 or pregnant women. It should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. Keep out of reach of children.